Description of the course
This course will provide the student with the fundamental theories and principles of web design and development which is a vital skill to acquire in this rapidly growing digital era. The courses cover the basic aspects of web design and development from Web Marketing to Search Engine Optimization. It will also indicate the importance of appropriate website presence when being marketed toward customers in order to attract them. Overall the course covers the different ways a website can appear and function in order to be used at its optimum capacity for the purpose it is needed for.
What will I learn?
- Understand the fundamental concepts of Web Marketing and its components.
- Implement Web Site using managed hosting
- Formulate an effective Customer-Centered web site and track performance
- Investigate and discuss Web site optimization
- Explore and examine Search Engine Optimization.
What’s include in the price pack?
. Notes to
. Final Exam