MODULE 2: ADVANCED EXCEL FORMULAS & FUNCTIONS
This course introduces learner to the basics of creating simple formulas, with a gradual ascent to advanced & complex formulas. It lays the basic rules of mathematical operation & advanced functions. Welcome to a gamut of possibilities with Excel
It is available ONLINE and PHYSICAL
This is the second module of the complete package of Fundamentals of Microsoft Excel tutorials. It would require 6 hours tutorials to cover. The tutorial session is delivered in 3 sittings of 2 hours each.
The tutorial is delivered, adopting adult learning technique through a hands-on demonstration of the step-by-step principles guiding each topic covered with several life applicable scenarios that enhance learning and appreciation of the applicability in daily routines.
The hands-on tutorial is complemented with recorded videos of topics covered to reinforce understanding of the subjects. The participant is challenged with assessment exercises that help to sharpen learned skills and identify grey areas which are addressed.
Course Content (What you will learn):
- Relative and Absolute Cell references
- Simple Formulas
- Complex Formulas & mathematical operation order
- Mathematical Functions
- Statistical Functions
- Text Functions
- Lookup & Reference Functions
- Logical Functions
- Learner will read the introductory section to acquaint self with basic principles and operations.
- Learner will then view the following videos that demonstrate what has been introduced in the introductory section.
- Learner will then be ready for the tutorial sessions. The tutorial sessions will be real-time virtual calls either via Zoom, MS Teams or Google Meet.
- At the end of each tutorial session, videos are released for learner to view and further enhance understanding of the topics covered in tutorial and previous sections.
- Assignments for topics are made available for learner to attempt and submit for assessment.